DR. CHANDRASHEKHAR RANADE
CPR Learning Systems, an institute for public speaking and personality development in Gujarat
An Inspirational Guide/ Motivational Guide/ Counsellor with over 16 years of experience in guiding government and private medical and management institutes
About the Author
- An NLP practitioner (NLP refers to Neuro Linguistic Programming that is a science of excellence in communication)
- Claims to be the first and only certified trainer in Mind Mapping in Gujarat (Mind mapping is a graphic presentation of ideas on paper)
- Claims to specialise in inter-personal, interactive face-to-face communication
- A practising Ear, Nose and Throat consultant
- M.S. (Ear, Nose and Throat), PGD-HRM and Advanced Diploma in Marketing & Sales from NIS-Sparta
Industry in Focus
With ever increasing economic, social and psychological pressures, the Self-Help industry promises to be one of the fastest growing industries in future. It comes to the rescue of people who may need a third party help to overcome their stresses. Self-help often utilizes publicly available information or, support groups where people in similar situations join together.
This industry is very different from the traditional corporates. Here, a person is an Inspirational Guide, a learner forever. Generally, people start in this industry as independent practitioners so, incomes depend on one's skills sets, network, etc.
The job description of an Inspirational Guide may be as simple as being an excellent communicator especially a good listener. However, it is not as simple as it sounds. An Inspirational Guide must be able to listen patiently and intently and then talk. He must be able to appreciate first and to suggest least and the last; to question more and to answer less. It is a very subjective field, so it is difficult to define the job characteristics.
Qualifications are no bar for such a role.
A dreamer, learner, open & positive minded, an achiever, health & wealth conscious; should have an aptitude for learning; should have one's head on one's shoulders, back erect, warm hearted as well as lion hearted, ready to walk or, run when required; eyes as sharp as that of an eagle, ears as sharp as that of a bat to spot opportunities.
Average Salary Range
The sky is the beginning and the upper limit for learners.
The what, why and when is entirely in one's hand.
For those interested in exploring more about this domain, please may refer to the following books:
- 'Goals!' by Brian Tracy
- 'Get The Life You Want' by Richard Bandler
- 'Cash Flow Quadrant' by Robert Kiyosaki
Disclaimer: Views expressed by the author are personal